Affordable Plumbing Repair Experts in Mountain House, California
Our Mountain House plumbing team is the most knowledgeable and trustworthy in the business. We are a highly skilled and thoroughly trained team of leak busting experts. Our equipment is top-notch and we have trucks ready to go right now!
There are other plumbers in Mountain House CA, but they don’t deliver like we do. We offer honest, professional services at a fair price. Our amazing plumbers have a spotless customer service record because we treat every home like it’s our own. Our customers are happy with the job or we aren’t done. So, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service, but no one has ever used it. We’re proud of this record and will do everything in our power to keep it that way.
Our Most Requested Plumbing Services in the Mountain House Area and Beyond!
When you notice the water used in your kitchen and bathroom taking longer to fully drain, you’ll know that you have a clog and need a drain cleaning as soon as possible. Our plumbers in Mountain house, CA have years of experience identifying clogs and clearing drains-all at an affordable price.
Water heater repair:
If your home’s faucets or showers take a while to get hot or don’t get hot at all, there is likely an issue with your water heater. Simpson Plumbing water heater technicians are fully trained and licensed to diagnose your water heater issue and provide high quality repairs on the same day, if possible.
Slab leak repair:
A slab leak occurs when a copper pipe springs a leak, progressively corroding the concrete foundation under your home, weakening the structure of your property. When you need a plumbing expert in Mountain House to perform a slab leak repair, give our pros a call.
Toilet repair & installation:
Is your toilet constantly backing up? Are there visible cracks starting to form around its edges? Do you need a plumber to fix your toilet because it won’t stop running? If you answered yes to any of these questions, give Simpson Plumbing a call today.
Gas leak detection & repair:
If you ever wake up to the smell of rotten eggs in your home, there’s a good chance you have a natural gas leak. If this is the case, you need to snuff out any open flames immediately and call a plumbing technician that’s local to Mountain House for a quicker response.
Read Alan L.‘s review of Simpson Plumbing on Yelp
Read John M.‘s review of Simpson Plumbing on Yelp
Read Tamara L.‘s review of Simpson Plumbing on Yelp
Read Nadia P.‘s review of Simpson Plumbing on Yelp
Read Jackie R.‘s review of Simpson Plumbing on Yelp
The Best Mountain House Plumbing Experience
When you call us, you’ll see the difference right away. Every service starts with the initial call or email to our Simpson Plumbing office. You’ll get a live operator who will take your information and either dispatch a truck immediately or set up a scheduled appointment. Before the end of your first call, you’ll know the expected time of service and the name of the plumber that is coming to your door. Once our plumber arrives he’ll take it from there. He’ll have a series of questions for you based on your reported problem. If it’s an emergency situation, our operator will help you get the situation under control over the phone.
Do you have an issue with your water heater? Our Mountain House water heater repair team can handle it. We have professionals on staff who specialize in every make and model out there. We do traditional storage style tanks from State, AOSmith, Bradford White and more. We also service Takagi, Rinnai and other tankless water heating systems.
Why Call Us For Your Plumbing Needs?
- Our plumbers will bend over backwards to give you the best customer service experience possible. Just read our Yelp reviews to see for yourself.
- We don’t send half-trained technicians on the job. Every member of the Simpson Plumbing family is fully licensed, trained, and insured to handle any job we send them on.
- We don’t play games with times & pricing. If we give you an appointment time, we’ll be there. If we give you a price, we’ll stick to it.
- We clean up after ourselves. Whether we’re snaking a drain, installing a garbage disposal, or repairing your water heater, we’ll leave your property looking like we were never there at all.
- Because you won’t find a better plumber in Mountain House, CA!
Mountain House’s Water Heater Experts
For only having one major function, water heaters are surprisingly complicated. With proper maintenance, a typical tanked 40 or 50 gallon water heater should last 10-12 years, but many fail after only 7 or 8 years due to faulty components are poor maintenance. The most typical breaking points include:
- Faulty heating elements and pilot lights
- Leaks, including supply line leaks and tank leaks
- Faulty pressure regulators and T&P valves
- Excessive scale build up
Of course, those aren’t the only ways your water heater can break, which is why our water heater repair calls start by examining every inch of your system. Not only will be aim to solve whatever water heater issue you’re currently dealing with, but we’ll also look ahead to try and stop any upcoming issues while they’re still small and manageable.
One of the big differences of calling us for your water heater repair needs is that we strongly prioritize repair over replacement. While other plumbing companies will go out of their way to recommend replacement for even the smallest issues, we go the extra mile to repair your water heater whenever it makes sense to do so.
Even the best water heater doesn’t last forever, however, and we are happy to help you find a new model to replace your older one with minimal retrofitting. We only install the highest quality models available, including gas and electric tanked water heaters from Bradford White and tankless water heaters from Navien. That means you’ll be able to enjoy more trouble-free usage for years to come.
Tankless Water Installation & Service
If you’ve never considered a tankless water heater before, now is a great time to change that. Tankless water heaters offer a lot of unique benefits that make them a great fit for a variety of applications:
- Never run out of hot water. The most well-known benefit is the nonstop supply of hot water. Now you can fill an oversized bathtub or take an hour long shower without running out of steam.
- Significant energy savings. Navien’s NPE-2 series takes efficiency up to .96 UEF, which can noticeably decrease your utility bills.
- Longer life. Navien warranties can extend up to 15 years, and the equipment itself can last up to 20. Compare that to 8-12 years for a tanked water heater.
While tankless water heaters are a huge step forward, they are also not without their drawbacks:
- They require higher utility input. Upgrading to a tankless may require a larger gas line or higher electrical input.
- Hot water isn’t instant. Tankless water heaters may heat within a minute, but it still takes time for the hot water to make its way through your pipes.
- Repair is a little trickier. Since the parts are not as standardized, it can take unique skills and equipment for repairs. The good news is that our team are Navien service specialists, which means we have been specially trained and equipped to handle Navien tankless models.
So is a tankless water heater right for you? Contact our plumbers today to learn more and find out.
Your sewer line might be the easiest part of your plumbing system to overlook, but it’s also one of the most important.
The most common sewer line issues you’ll find in Mountain House are root invasions, cracks, and collapsed sewer lines. Many homes in Mountain House were constructed using the cheapest plumbing materials available, including the sewer systems, which is why you’ll find so many broken, cracked, and otherwise failing sewer lines.
While it’s hard to visually inspect your sewer line without the proper equipment, the most common signs of trouble are:
- Sewer lines that back up into your toilet, shower, or floor drains
- Bad smells coming from drains
- Roots that reach up through your drains
- Damp or moist parts of your lawn
- Indentations in your landscaping, or signs of dying plants
The good news is that a video sewer inspection is a fast and affordable way to see inside of your sewer line, so you can know exactly what issues you’re dealing with, and what options there are for repairs
Learn more about our sewer inspection services »
If we do find an issue with your sewer line, the next step is to determine the best options for repairs.
Our most common approach is to perform a trenchless sewer repair. This works a lot like minimally-invasive surgery: instead of digging up your entire yard, we simply dig a small access hole at one or two points along your sewer lateral. We then insert a pipe inside your existing sewer pipe which can cure in place, leaving you with a new, more durable sewer line.
But trenchless sewer repair is not always the best option, and it’s not the only option we offer. Visit our sewer repair page to learn more, or call today to speak with a specialist.
Commercial Plumbing Experts in Mountain House
Simpson Plumbing only hires the most qualified and experienced plumbing professionals to complete commercial plumbing projects, and this is for good reason.
Oftentimes, commercial plumbing projects in Mountain House or other cities in California are subject to heavy state and local regulations and are extremely sensitive to what could, in the moment, seem like minor details.
Commercial plumbing can quickly become overwhelmingly complicated for the uninitiated, so it’s always better to call on the team of commercial plumbing technicians at Simpson Plumbing to diagnose your situation followed by a free estimate on how much it will cost to repair.
Quality Commercial Plumbing Services
Whether you own a retail business, restaurant, manufacturing warehouse, or anything in between, the commercial building your business operates out of will eventually need plumbing repairs.
Without ongoing maintenance, you will eventually encounter an unexpected plumbing emergency that will force you to shut down operations indefinitely– costing your business time and revenue in the process.
Simpson plumbing has a team of professionally trained plumbers who are fully-equipped and ready to travel to your city to solve your property’s commercial plumbing problem at a moment’s notice. So, give us a call to schedule your free estimate today!